Big News

Louisiana mom, daughter killed by carbon monoxide poisoning

BAKER, La. — A Louisiana coroner says carbon monoxide poisoning killed a mother and daughter who were found dead after an apartment fire.

The Advocate reports that the East Baton Rouge coroner, Dr. Beau Clark, identified the victims as 34-year-old Dominique Holden and 8-year-old Iyona Holden. Flames engulfed their apartment in Baker overnight between Friday and Saturday.

The fire was discovered when a man believed to be Dominique Holden’s husband and Iyona Holden’s father came home from working a night shift.

A news release from the Louisiana Fire Marshal’s Office says investigators concluded the fire started in the kitchen, where unattended cooking materials were left on a stove.

Source link

Related posts

George Zimmerman gets kicked off Bumble — again

admin

Church security camera catches man allegedly sexually abusing toddler

admin

Shooting at Illinois manufacturing plant leaves 4 cops, multiple civilians injured

admin

Ola Bini, person close to Julian Assange, arrested in Ecuador

admin

Death toll from catastrophic rainstorms rises in Italy

admin

Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin attend a $100 million wedding

admin

Leave a Comment

Learn about the dangers of menstrual cups . La marcatura laser su metallo permette di incidere su questo materiale in modo indelebile, con un risultato che non sarebbe ottenibile con altri sistemi 3a074b3ca5c6b15df8c72658184d962b27de579e 259f67d715eb9f899acfd02a2395fdb6a2302134